Film Entry 2013
Thank you for your interest in entering a film in the program of the 48th Karlovy Vary IFF 2013.
The KVIFF Program Department must receive your completed online Film Entry form, DVD screener, and other requested materials postmarked by March 29, 2013.
The film you wish to enter must meet the following requirements:
- The film must have been made after January 1, 2012.
- A film which had a festival premiere prior to July 2012 (or October 2012 for documentaries) will not be considered by the selection committee.
- The Karlovy Vary IFF does not accept short fiction films.
If you are interested in entering a short feature in the Prague Shorts Film Festival (www.pragueshorts.com) contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to enter a film
1. Read through the festival regulations for information regarding the presentation of a film at the festival. Films are screened at the festival in competitive and noncompetitive sections.
2. Complete the online Film Entry form.
- You must log in to complete the form. Register here if you do not have login information.
3. Send us a DVD screener and other requested materials (see below).
- If your film is in a language other than Czech or English, the DVD screener must be provided with Czech or English subtitles.
Please send us the following materials along with the DVD screener (do not send them via email!):
- press kit (if available)
- director biography
- film synopsis
Send the DVD screener and other materials to the following address:
Film Servis Festival
110 00 Prague 1
State the following on the envelope or package:
NO COMMERCIAL VALUE, FOR CULTURAL PURPOSES ONLY
Film selection for the program of the Karlovy Vary IFF 2013
We will inform you via email upon receipt of the DVD of your film.
You will be informed of the final film selection by the end of May 2013 at the latest.
If your film is selected we will send you an official festival entry form.
The selection committee is headed by artistic director Karel Och. Selection committee members are artistic consultant Eva Zaoralová, programmers Ivana Novotná, Lenka Tyrpáková, and Viktor Palák, and program department assistants Anna Purkrábková and Martin Horyna.
If you have any questions, contact us by email at email@example.com
|Supported by||General partner||Main partners|