If you’re after the maximum experience the festival has to offer, buy a Festival Pass after arriving to Karlovy Vary.
Festival Pass advantages:
- Up to three free tickets per day to three different festival screenings (until the theater is sold out)
- Admittance to festival screenings without a ticket if seating is available: If you don’t have a ticket, you can still see a movie with your Festival Pass. Every festival movie theater has a designated space for you to wait until informed by the theater manager of available seating. A certain number of Festival Passholders will then be given admission five minutes before the screening starts.
- WAP and text message ticket reservation at the festival
- Free film catalogue and program brochure with each Festival Pass purchased for the entire festival (available at the Festival Store in Hotel Thermal)
- Admittance to various festival venues, including:
- press conferences at Hotel Thermal (in rare cases the entire hall will be occupied by accredited journalists, who have priority admittance)
- the Hotel Thermal swimming pool (at a discount price)
- other venues we will inform you about in June
Where to buy your Festival Pass
- Festival Passes will be available at all box offices beginning Thursday, June 28, 2013
- Festival Passes may be purchased for one, three, or five days, or for the entire festival
- More days may be added to the same Festival Pass at any box office
- After purchasing your Festival Pass, you may immediately pick up movie tickets at the same box office
(the collection of tickets falls under the same regulations governing ticket sales; after reaching your daily limit of three tickets, you may purchase additional tickets for 65 or 50 CZK)
Festival Pass Fee
|1 day||3 days||5 days||Entire Festival|
|Festival Pass||200 CZK||500 CZK||700 CZK||1000 CZK|
|discount Festival Pass||150 CZK||350 CZK||450 CZK||700 CZK|
Students, senior citizens, and physically disabled persons are entitled to discounted Festival Pass upon submission of proper identification.
|Supported by||General partner||Main partners|