Festival for kids
Are you bringing your kids to the festival? Take advantage of child care at the Day Care Center and go see a movie!
Day Care Center at Thermal Hotel area
Hours of operation:
- June 28 from 12 PM to 8 PM
- June 29-July 6 from 8:45 AM to 8 PM
Maximum length of stay: 3 hours
Price: 50 CZK for the first hour, 25 CZK for each additional hour
Age limits: 4 to 12 years (or at the discretion of the staff)
The Day Care Center provides beverages only, no snacks (parents must provide snacks if leaving children for a longer period).
Day care center operator: Mateřské centrum Karlovy Vary, o. s.
The partners of the day care center and day care tent are EUROVIA CS, a.s., TOUAX s.r.o., Hotel Thermal
Day care center rules:
- The maximum capacity of the day care center is 15 children and 2 adults.
- Each child may be left at the day care center for a maximum of 3 consecutive hours.
- Opening hours: June 29 from 12:00 to 20:00, June 30 - July 7 from 8:45 to 20:00.
- The day care center is intended for children aged 4 to 12 years (if not agreed otherwise on the day care personnel).
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke or drink alcohol in either day care facility.
- Clean your shoes before entering the day care center.
- Do not leave your child in the day care center unannounced. Each child must be handed over to the day care personnel and properly registered.
- The person accompanying the child must fill out a child registration card, including child’s name, date of birth, health insurance provider, name of parent or guardian, and contact telephone number.
- Day care personnel are fully responsible for the child’s safety in the day care center.
- Children are insured while in the day care center.
- Price: 50 CZK/hour for the first hour, 25 CZK/hour for each additional hour.
- Drinks no but food will be provided to children in the day care center. When leaving children at the day care center for an extended period of time, parents should pack snacks for them.
- Please note that the official language of the day care center is Czech, so there may be communication difficulties with non-Czech-speaking children. The day care center will not provide interpreters. Parents must consider this when leaving their children at the day care center.
|Supported by||General partner||Main partners|