Advance ticket sales – June 24, 2013
Every year, the high interest in tickets results in numerous sold-out screenings. For this reason, festival visitors can reserve tickets prior to the start of the festival. This service comes in particularly handy for the day of your arrival and the day after.
Festival visitors may reserve tickets to all public festival screenings on Monday, June 24 from 10 AM to midnight, or until tickets designated for advance sale have sold out.
The price of reserved tickets is 65 CZK (reserved tickets are not discounted).
10% of the total number of tickets for each public screening is set aside for advance ticket sales. Due to the interest in advance sales, we recommend reserving your tickets as soon after 10 AM as possible.
How to reserve tickets
- You may reserve tickets after logging on to the reservation system at http://tickets.kviff.com
- To log on, you may use your login information for www.kviff.com or your e-mail address and assigned PIN
- After logging on, find the film you’re looking for using the projection code, the film title, the screening date, or the movie theater
- The system searches for the requested screening and loads the reservation page if tickets are still available
- You may reserve selected screenings
- You may reserve one or two tickets per screening
- You may reserve tickets to four different screenings per day
- You may purchase successfully-reserved tickets at the Main Box Office in Hotel Thermal
- The purchase of tickets is subject to regulations governing general ticket sales
- You may open a list of your reservations at any time. If you decide not to purchase a reserved ticket, please cancel it so that others may have a chance to reserve it
|Supported by||General partner||Main partners|