WAP and Text Message Tickets Reservation
Reservations via Vodafone live!
All Vodafone customers who have purchased a Festival Pass or a festival accreditation may reserve tickets free-of-charge by simply using the Vodafone live! portal, where you will find other useful information about the festival and a complete programme for the event. Another new feature this year is the chance to reserve tickets using the smartphone application Vodafone KVIFF Guide 2013.
Text message reservations
Festival visitors with a Festival Pass or festival accreditation may reserve tickets for film screenings via text message. 40% of all tickets will be available in this way.
Type 1 – You may reserve multiple screenings on one card:
Type 2 – More than one customer (2-4) may reserve one ticket each for a single screening:
Type 3 – Customers may change the pin number on their card as follows:
- To reserve your tickets, send a text message containing the key word MFF and using the relevant format to telephone number 906 09 05
- You will then receive confirmation of your reservation via text message
- Reservations are available to customers of Vodafone, T-Mobile and O2 with a purchased Festival Pass or festival accreditation. The reservation system can be used only with “Premium SMS” service. To activate the service, contact your mobile phone operator.
- Tickets are sold and issued for screenings held on the given day and the following day
- You can reserve ticktes from 7 AM till midnight each day
- Reserved tickets may be picked up at any box office, including the Vodafone box office
- The cost of sending a text message is 5 CZK (including 20% VAT)
- This service is provided for Vodafone Czech Republic a.s. by iCom Vision, with technical assistance from agmo cz
For more information:
Infolinka 800 77 00 77 (Vodafone customers)
Vodafone sales outlet: T.G.Masaryka 697/5, 360 01 Karlovy Vary
|Supported by||General partner||Main partners|