Services for film professionals
The mission of the Film Industry Office is to connect film professionals at the festival, to allow producers and directors to promote their films and to introduce them to buyers, distributors and representatives of other film festivals.
The Film Industry Office in the first floor of the Thermal Hotel offers:
- a number of events with the aim of bringing everyone from the film industry together
- computers with internet and WIFI access
- areas for meetings
- materials from the film centres of Central and Eastern European countries
- up-to-date information on the festival programme and events
- materials on festival films
- assistance services
- open daily from 10 am until 8 pm
Films and screenings
- film professionals have up to 3 tickets available for 3 screenings daily. In addition to the public ticket desks they can also use the Industry desk in the accreditation hall of the Thermal Hotel
- films in the competition sections will have Press & Industry screenings. All you need to attend is a Film Industry accreditation card. You can find the programme for these screenings on this page over the course of June and in your festival bag
- Thermal Hotel (I. P. Pavlova 11, Karlovy Vary)
- Film Industry Office
- Press and Industry screenings – Congress Hall, Cinema A, Cinema C
- Video library
- Grandhotel Pupp (Mírové náměstí 2, Karlovy Vary)
One-on-one meetings with the project presenters as well as the showcases will be held online between July 28 and August 31.
To access the KVIFF Eastern Promises Online platform, you need to be registered and approved by the Film Industry Office. Please send your request via this form.
More details on the online events and one-on-one meetings are available here.
Film Industry Guide
The Film Industry Guide is intended only for accredited film professionals. To access the online version of the Film Industry Guide use the link you will receive in the weeks before the festival, or contact us at [email protected].
- if you want to be listed in the Film Industry Guide, mark that option in the online accreditation form
- the Film Industry Guide, Who´s Where and festival protocol desk require that you enter the dates of your stay at the festival and where you are staying
In addition to the public and Press & Industry screenings, you can also take advantage of the services of the video library.
- the video library is on the first floor of the Thermal Hotel
- in addition to the festival films the library also has selections from the Works in Progress and Eurimages Lab projects
- you can make a reservation for up to 3 hours for the same or the following day
- reservations will be cancelled 10 minutes after the arranged time
- opening hours:
If you have a film in the festival programme
- we can provide you with a list of Industry professionals and journalists who have seen your film (in the cinema, at the Press & Industry screenings and in the video library)
- we can support your film or company’s visibility at the festival with an ad in the printed festival materials or with a party