Press conferences are held in the press hall on the ground floor of the Thermal Hotel.
- simultaneously translated; headphones will be available at the entrance
- technicians will be on hand in the hall to help connect recording devices
- in order to avoid frequency overlap and reception interference at press conferences it is necessary to minimise the number of extraneous wireless microphones on the conference table. We ask that you please make use of the audio distribution equipment available in the press hall (a Canon XLR connector is required for access)
- if all available places are not taken by journalists, other festival visitors will be given access to the press conferences
- the programmes for individual days will be continuously updated (the organisers reserve the right to make changes)