Eurimages Lab Project Award 2019
The award will be given for the 4th time at the Karlovy Vary IFF to the most promising film project. Eurimages wishes to invest in new forms of cinematographic expression often crossing to other art forms.
Submissions are now open. The deadline for submissions is May 8, 2019.
Eurimages Lab Project Award 2019 will take place on Tuesday, July 2
Producers or directors have up to 10 minutes to present each project, which includes three short excerpts from the film. Following the panel, we assist interested visitors of the programme to set up individual meetings with the presenters to get more information about their projects.
The award for the most promising project is 50 000 EUR.
8 films will be presented from the following countries:
Albania, Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey.
Do you want to participate in Eurimages Lab Project Award 2019?
Producers and directors who are interested in Eurimages Lab Project Award 2019 have to submit their projects until Wednesday, May 8, 2019.
Your film must compel with the following criteria:
- the film has to be made outside the standard rules of filmmaking, both dramaturgically and/or production-wise
- the film must be in production or post-production and its premiere must be planned after the Karlovy Vary IFF
- the film must be over 60 minutes in length
- the project must involve international co-operation
- chosen participants will provide three film excerpts of max. 2 minutes each with English subtitles that will be included in the presentation
- the project must not yet have been presented in a similar event
- excerpts which will be presented in Karlovy Vary must be submitted in the required format via an online storage site by no later than June 10, 2019.
To entry your project, please fill THIS Submission Form and attach these materials:.
- links (Vimeo or YouTube) to four scenes of at least
2 minutes each that illustrate the essence of the film
Excerpts provided with English subtitles insert as a link (YouTube nebo Vimeo) straight into the Submission form.
Please submit youf film as soon as possible. The KVIFF selection committee will announce its decision at the beginning of June. If your film is selected, you will receive detailed information about the presentation and about your stay at the festival.