Materials for download
Journalists may use photographs free of charge. Photographs on the current program can be found in the individual news. When publishing official festival photographs please list the source as: Film Servis Festival Karlovy Vary.
Photographs from previous festivals can be found in the Gallery.
Official award photo for download
The official Karlovy Vary IFF award photos may only be used elsewhere with the written permission of a representative of Film Servis Festival Karlovy Vary a.s. If you are interested in using the photos, contact the festival production staff at [email protected].
As of 2023, the KVIFF will no longer publish a printed festival catalogue; you can download it at this link.
High-resolution videos: Daily highlights and press conferences
- Every day, the festival's television station, KVIFF.TV, puts together Daily Highlights from the festival: roughly five-minute long compilations of the best moments and most important events of the previous day. The videos are added to the festival's website and KVIFF.TV every morning staring 1 July 2023 and are available to journalists for free use. You can use them in their entirely, or you can cut out the scenes or stills you need.
- We also offer recordings of press conferences held during the festival.
- The videos are located here.
- All other videos can be embedded directly from KVIFF.TV. Just click the "Share" button to insert them into your website.
- Daily highlights and videos from past editions of the festival can be found in the Gallery.
Official festival logo
The official logo of the Karlovy Vary IFF may only be used elsewhere with the written permission of a representative of Film Servis Festival Karlovy Karlovy Vary a.s., and must respect the parameters given in the manual.
If you are interested in using the official festival logo, contact the festival production staff at [email protected].
The festival logo manual is available in PDF format (3 MB).
To facilitate the work of accredited journalists at the festival, we prepare daily plans that summarise all of the information on upcoming events for journalists for a given day. The next day’s plan is drawn up the evening before and made available at the press centre.