KVIFF Eastern Promises
Your guide to online
KVIFF Eastern Promises 2021
Dear Film Industry Professionals,
For this year's KVIFF Eastern Promises, we have selected a total of 29 projects, which will be presented to you online already before the festival, from July 28 to August 12. Please find all the details below and save the dates!The Book of Projects can be downloaded here.
Below, you may find your guide to online KVIFF Eastern Promises 2021.
KVIFF Eastern Promises Online Project Showcases
In order to attend this year's online presentations, the film professionals must register via this form.
Once registered, you will receive an email with further information on accessing the Wyth platform.
Please check your spambox if you have not received anything.
The project presentations will be held online before the festival, on the following dates:
(all presentations start at 14:00 CET)
Monday, August 16: KVIFF Eastern Promises Online Awards Ceremony
Announcement of this year's winners streaming live on KVIFF.TVAdd to Calendar
All showcases are enabled with a scheduling system for direct online One-to-one meetings which will take place on the Wyth platform as well.
We recommend using the following time slots:Works in Development – Feature Launch
- Wednesday, July 28: 16:00 – 18:00 CET
- Thursday, July 29: 10:00 – 12:00 CET
- Tuesday, August 3: 17:00 – 19:00 CET
- Wednesday, August 4: 10:00 – 12:00 CET
- Tuesday, August 10: 16:00 – 18:00 CET
- Wednesday, August 11: 10:00 – 12:00 CET & 16:00 – 18:00 CET
- Thursday, August 12: 10:00 – 12:00 CET & 16:00 – 18:00 CET
- Friday, August 13: 10:00 – 12:00 CET
If these slots don't work for you, feel free to take advantage of the fact that the KVIFF Eastern Promises 2021 is an online event and arrange meetings at another time. The Wyth platform is available for one-on-one meetings from July 28 to August 31.
- Enter the project page through its respective section on the homepage (Works in Progress, Works in Development – Feature Launch or First Cut+)
- On the project's page, click on Schedule a meeting (button just left to the main image)
- Select your preferred date and time to make an appointment. (recommended length: 15 minutes)
- Your meeting invitations and confirmations appear in the Conversations section - click the speech bubble icon in the middle of your user bar to check them regularly.
You can access the full list of your scheduled meetings and your weekly planner at any time by clicking the agenda icon in the user bar in the bottom left. Should you wish to cancel a meeting, go to the project page and press the “Cancel meeting” button.
For any assistance regarding the online meetings, feel free to contact Kristina Přikrylová at [email protected]