Applications for Industry accreditation will be open from March 30, 2020 to June 8, 2020.
The accreditation fee is 3 000 CZK / 115 EUR.
What does Industry accreditation offer
- free access to Press & Industry screenings, festival areas reserved for Industry delegates and press conferences if all seats have not been taken by Press accreditation holders)
- up to 4 tickets for 4 festival screenings daily, possibility of using SMS reservations for tickets
- catalogue, programme brochure, Press & Industry screenings programme and bag with festival materials, including the online Film Industry Guide with contact info for all of the film professionals at the festival, as well as other printed festival materials
Who can apply for Industry accreditation
Industry accreditation is intended only for film professionals actively working in cinematography: buyers, distributors, film festival representatives and institutions, investors, producers and sales agents.
Only those who are directly taking part in the realisation of a film (shooting, production or distribution) have a claim to Industry accreditation. Such activities can be substantiated for example with a link to a relevant website of the company represented.
Applicants for Industry accreditation who are not attached to a film company must include a professional CV in the applications for accreditation, along with a description of their current activities in the film industry and their plan for using Industry accreditation at the festival.
How to get Industry accreditation
Applications for Industry accreditation will be open from March 30, 2020 to June 8, 2020. It will not be possible to apply for Industry accreditation after June 8, 2020, even during the course of the Karlovy Vary festival.
Once you have completed the application you will be informed as soon as possible of its acceptance or rejection, or will be asked to provide additional information.
Confirmation of your accreditation as well as login information for the online accreditation form will be sent to the email address you provide in the online application.
Accreditation must be collected in person, during festival days, in the accreditation hall of the Thermal Hotel at the Industry desk (open daily from 8am to 10pm).In order to receive your accreditation you must confirm payment of the accreditation fee of 3,000 CZK / 115 EUR. The fee can be paid in cash or by card in the accreditation hall of the Thermal Hotel at the Ticket Desk. If you would like to pay on the basis of an invoice, please send your invoice information to email@example.com by no later than June 8, 2020.
- being accredited in previous years does not automatically entail a right to accreditation for this year’s festival
- the festival organisers reserve the right to deny accreditation; in such cases you will be informed as soon as possible
- the organisers may require that applicants provide additional information on their work in the film industry and their professional use of Industry accreditation at the festival
- accreditation is non-transferrable
- a fee of 200 CZK will be charged for the loss of an accreditation card and the making of a copy